WV FRIS Upcoming Events
- 05.06.15: SANE Classroom Training - 16 Hours, Martinsburg,, May 6-7, 2014
- 04.22.15: 15th Annual Sexual Assault & Stalking Symposium
- 11.05.14: SANE Classroom Training - 16 Hours, CAMC, November 5-6, 2014
- 10.27.14: Pediatric Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE) Training
- 10.02.14: SANE Classroom Training - 16 Hours, WVU, October 2-3, 2014
- Online Now: Resources from the 14th Annual Sexual Assault & Stalking Symposium
The West Virginia Foundation for Rape Information and Services (FRIS) is West Virginia's state sexual assault coalition. Established in 1982 and comprised of the state's nine rape crisis centers, FRIS works with all allied professionals to strengthen services and develop intervention and prevention programs to address sexual violence, stalking, and dating violence.
Our vision is to eliminate sexual violence and stalking and to alleviate the suffering of those who have been victimized. Our mission is to promote the compassionate and just treatment of survivors and their loved ones; foster collaborative relationships; and create attitudinal and behavioral changes around sexual violence and stalking through education, victim services, and social change.
Help support the WV FRIS vision and mission by placing a secure donation through PayPal. Your donations are appreciated.
|Position Title:||Telephone Number:|
|Rural Project Coordinator||304-825-6122|
|Campus Project Coordinator||304-622-4441|
|SART Project Coordinator||304-292-3113|
|SANE Project Coordinator||304-366-9500|
|Stalking/College Council Project Coordinator||304-255-3755|
WV FRIS Email: email@example.com
Please note that email is not a confidential form of communication. Confidential victim services can be secured through any of the nine crisis centers in West Virginia.
WV FRIS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and age in the delivery of services or creation of resources.